Sunday 23 March 2014

Having Pets

I'm sorry that I couldn't post something for a little while but now I just wanna talk about pets.

PETS!
Lots of people love pets for being adorable and funny,and I like cats!
My sister likes:bunnies and cats
My mum:doesn't like pets
My dad:a dog.
The reason my mum doesn't like pets is because she just knows they go wild!Like...cats scratching,dogs biting,bunnies pooping too much etc
When my sister was 4 she wanted a unicorn as a pet and she wanted it to fly and have glowing rainbow hair.
I would want a pet like that,but sadly it doesn't EXIST.
My sister:IT DOES!

Okay okay enough,anyways since I don't have a pet,I just watch funny videos of them,especially cats.Some of my friends have cats,but they don't talk much about them. :S
I have watched this funny video of a cat saying no no no...it was funny,and scary.Because its eyes glowed.
Okay,now I'm done with pets,so BYEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.